- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Adobe CS4 Product Integration for Design and Web- 6 part Training Webinar Recording Price:
999.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Solve your business design and web needs with the big powerhouse Adobe CS4 applications. In this 6 part training session, you will learn how to use the products together to produce vector based/resalable artwork, printed brochures, PDFs, and interactive page curl SWF, pixel based artwork, touch ups, mockups for the web, and a website. Join us to:
- Learn the incredible ways that Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Fireworks and Dreamweaver work together to cover your Design and Web needs.
- Create powerful images with Adobe Photoshop CS4. Touch up human skin and create/manipulate graphics for web and print.
- Rapidly prototype website interfaces with Adobe Fireworks CS4. Create and optimize images for web. Export CSS & HTML
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications with the industry's leading web authoring tool - Adobe Dreamweaver CS4. Dreamweaver is ideal for web designers, web developers, and visual designers.
Creative Suite 4 delivers dramatic productivity improvements. Adjust images in half the time with the new Adjustments panel in Photoshop CS4 Extended. Find and fix production errors twice as fast with Live Preflight in InDesign CS4. Take advantage of simplified workflows that can save you time every day!
- Session One: Adobe Illustrator Overview: Tools, & Features
- Create a vector based logo that will be used in a printed brochure and on the web
- Use Illustrator's new multiple art boards to create a double sided business card & Letterhead
- Learn how to save
- Various exporting features in Illustrator
- Session Two: Adobe InDesign Overview: Tools & Features
- Build a four page brochure with a pre-built InDesign template
- Bring the brochure to life by adding the Illustrator logo, flowing text containers and other artwork.
- Prepare you brochure for print. Learn about CYMK and Spot Colors
- Exporting a Your InDesign file as a PDF
- Exporting an SWF - Create a Shockwave Flash file with an interactive page curl
- Session Three: Adobe Bridge: Organize, browse, locate, & view creative assets
- Adobe Bridge - Batching naming files, keyword assignment, filtering, & more
- Adobe Photoshop Overview: Tools & Features
- Amazing retouch tools for photographs
- Session Four: Creative Ideas & Photoshop Magic
- Quick fixes, shortcuts, tips, & tricks
- Create a mockup that will be used for a website layout idea
- Use a Smart Object to bring in the Illustrator logo & retain Vector properties
- Create independent web slices, jpg's, gif's, png's, and tiff files
- Session Five: Adobe Fireworks Overview: Tools & Features
- Importing your Photoshop Mockup & preparing the concept of slicing
- Create an additional Webpage layout in Fireworks
- Export the layout as CSS & HTML pages that will be used in Dreamweaver
- Session Six: Adobe Dreamweaver Overview: Tools & Features
- Explore the layout in Dreamweaver & CSS Review
- Create additional web pages for a complete website
- Creative ideas & Dreamweaver magic (give your website pizzazz)
- Live Question & Answer Session With Instructor In Each Session
Penny LaLiberte is an independent website designer in Alpharetta, GA As the owner of Creative Website Solutions, which was founded in 1999, Penny has been able to offer professional website design to provide businesses with a competitive edge. Additionally, Penny's experience includes:
- An Adobe Certified Instructor where she teaches classes such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate and more.
- Software consulting in a corporate setting as a team member working on large websites.
- Program Developer, also in a corporate setting.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$999.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 855.211.9361. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.