- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Microsoft Project 2007: Tips & Tricks for Project Planning
Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Managing your projects at work has become easier through Microsoft Project. Learn the basics of project management using the Microsoft Project 2007 for planning your important projects. In this session, author and instructor Teresa Stover will provide a guided tour of Microsoft Project and demonstrate the best ways to start a new project. Join us for this 90-minute Webinar, where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to create a new project plan- and manage it
- Learn to enter and sequence new project plans and tasks
- Ways to easily organize tasks into an outline
- Steps to schedule to specific dates & set deadline reminders
- How to create project milestones
This practical 90-minute Webinar is packed full of solid concepts and practices that will give project managers a strong orientation to Microsoft Project 2007 and the foundation needed to successfully plan projects using this tool. Participants will come away from the program with a handy quick reference guide for getting started quickly with Microsoft Project.
- Getting Started: Learning the Microsoft Project Workspace
- Understand project management processes
- How to navigate Microsoft Project's menu and tool bars
- How to Facilitate your project with Microsoft Project
- Become familiar with the Gantt Chart default view
- Microsoft Project as a database and scheduling engine
- Tips & Tricks for Creating and Managing New Projects
- Considerations before starting your new project plan
- Easy steps to creating a new project plan
- How to enter and sequence new tasks
- Scheduling Tasks with Microsoft Project
- How to enter task durations
- Learn to establish task dependencies
- Discover how to schedule your project to specific dates
- Tricks to Setting and managing deadlines and reminders
- Discover how to create project milestones
- Live question and answer session- Hear all your Microsoft Project questions answered!
Teresa Stover is the owner of Stover Writing Services, a technical communications consultancy. Since its founding in 1987, Teresa has been managing projects having to do with user assistance or instruction.
- She specializes in project management and Microsoft Project, having worked with the Microsoft Project team for every release since Project 4.0 in the early 1990s.
- Along with 12 other computer books, Teresa is the author of Microsoft Office Project 2007 Inside Out, published by Microsoft Press.
- Clients have included Apple Computer, National Semiconductor, Boeing, MetLife, and various school districts and community colleges.
- In addition to writing and managing projects, she has taught numerous computer and business courses and workshops throughout her career.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.