- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Managing and Writing High-Performance SQL Server Stored Procedures Webinar Recording Price: 199.00
Stored procedures have been recognized by database administrators and developers as the most efficient mechanism to access and protect SQL Server databases. When written and executed correctly, these server-side blocks of code can significantly improve performance, security and developer efficiency. Join us for a 75-minute webinar conference where you and your colleagues will discover how to:
- Simplify application development by centralizing query and data-manipulation code
- Increase application performance through use of optimized stored procedure queries
- Recognize and eliminate typical stored procedure bottlenecks
- Measure and monitor application performance
This practical 75-minute webinar conference will provide you and your colleagues with the necessary training to optimize developer and code performance when stored procedures are part of your application's design
- Understanding Stored Procedure Architecture
- How stored procedures are compiled, optimized and executed by SQL Server.
- How to build performance into your applications and stored procedures.
- How to diagnose application performance problems.
- Monitoring and Managing the SQL Server Procedure Cache
- Understanding the Procedure Cache.
- Recompiling versus using a cached query plan.
- Monitoring the Procedure Cache.
- Executing Stored Procedures
- Choosing the most efficient ADO.NET Command options.
- Fetching the stored procedure result sets and row sets efficiently.
- Managing multiple-resultset stored procedures.
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific SQL Server questions answered
William (Bill) Vaughn is a 37-year industry-recognized author, mentor and a subject-matter expert on Visual Studio, SQL Server, Reporting Services and data access technologies.
- Bill spent 14 years working at Microsoft, sharpening his skills.
- His latest books include Hitchhiker's Guide to Visual Studio and SQL Server (7th Edition) and Hitchhiker's Guide to SQL Server Compact Edition.
- He and Peter Blackburn also wrote the critically acclaimed Hitchhiker's Guide to SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services.
- He's available for consulting, mentoring or custom training. See betav.com and betav.com\blog\billva.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.